Friday 2 January 2009

Odyssey 12 - Exploration of Writing

A Journey of Writing

This is a journey of learning how to write.

Writing is like an experiment that I can plan and design what I am going to write and what the ultimate product will look like. It is an adventure in the world that I have never been. It will lead me to explore the subject that I have never investigated in it or that I have never thought clearly about it before.

Writing could be challenging that I might get criticism that makes me vulunable. But I must be brave enough to embrace different views from my audiences and am being flexiable to change and improve myself.

Writing can be a self-exploration and healing. It reflects what is in me, so I can find who I am and what I will be. It has a healing power by tapping into my feeling.

No comments: