Tuesday 30 December 2008

Odyssey 11 - A Virtual Landscape: Social Networking

Social Networking becomes popular nowadays. Many social networking software are available online, such as Facebook, Second life, Hi five, My space. I personally feel that sometimes they are good, but sometimes they are bad. It is good when my friends want to find me and that they can find me on the net, even though I move to another country. It is bad that my personal space shrinks and is invaded when I want to be alone. I feel that I am obliged to reply to friends or some acquaintances. Sometimes I feel bad that some strangers can view my friends and get on to them via my account. But someone said, 'That is social networking all about!' So, we are all responsible for our privacy and security. Be careful of giving out and using information!

How Big is Social Networking?


Safer Social Networking


"BE SAVE ON THE NET!!!"

No comments: